Friday, August 26, 2005

Tired. Happy. Throat is sore.

I had an awesome time at Six Flags with Monaca, Julie, Mike, and Emma. There were practically no lines for any of the rides; I think the longest we waited was 10 minutes or so. We went on every roller coaster except Iron Wolf (I'm glad we skipped that one). We screamed a lot (especially Monaca, who made it sound like she was dying a slow and painful death), and some of us made fools of ourselves (you know who you are). Emma was cute, of course. It wasn't really that hot, and the sky was gray for most of the day, but we still went to Hurricane Harbor. I enjoyed it quite a bit--it's impressive! I especially liked the wave pool, because when I was treading water out in the deep part, I could almost imagine I was out beyond the shorebreak at Waimea Bay. Almost.

3 comments:

Julie said...

weird - Mike and I had sore throats after Six Flags as well... I hope your first day back at school was good.

Monaca said...

I had a sore throat after Six Flags too... but I expected that the way I was screaming. By the way, I didn't make a fool of myself, did I? ;)

Julie said...

monaca make a fool of herself? never!